Here are top five reasons to pursue a Masters in Germany:
1. No tuition fees: The greatest advantage of pursuing your Masters in Germany is that international students do not have to pay tuition fees since higher education in Germany is mostly funded by the state government. However, some universities charge a nominal semester fee and a small number private universities charge a tuition fee which is nevertheless very low compared to those charged by other countries.
2. Industry-based specializations: Germany offers degree programs in very specialized fields such as Mechatronics, Commercial Vehicle Technology and, Advanced Signal Processing that are designed in keeping with industry trends. This increases your chances of getting high-paid jobs across diverse sectors.
3. Quality education and internationally recognized degrees: German universities are known for their world-class education in terms of the advanced infrastructure, updated curricula and quality scientific research that they offer. A majority of these universities have affiliations with industry which helps students get internships and job opportunities after completing their courses in Germany as well as other countries in the European Union.
4. Low living costs: Compared to other European countries, living costs in Germany are very low. Students also get concessions for housing and public transport.
5. Job opportunities: Germany offers a large number of jobs in technical fields and in Information Technology. After completing their Master’s degree, students can extend their visa for up to 18 months to find a job. They can also take up paid internships while studying. Indian students can also take up the on- and off-campus jobs for 150 full days or 240 half days. As mentioned above, students can also get good jobs in the European Union.
To help you get started with your preparation, we offer GRE Coaching, TOEFL Coaching, IELTS Coaching, and also Admission Counseling through which we provide guidance on the selection of universities, application essays, and visa counseling.