For those of you who want to pursue higher studies abroad, it is time to focus on preparing a strong application and considering all the key aspects required to strengthen your profile, including co-curricular activities.
Especially for those of you applying for undergraduate programs, your co-curricular and extra-curricular activities carry equal weight along with your academic and SAT scores. For the master’s program, your co-curricular activities will definitely set you apart.
Here are a few important co-curricular activities you can highlight and work on, to strengthen your profile:
- School Headboy/girl, Class Prefect, House Captain, Model United Nations (MUN) speaker
- Editor or writer for college newsletters and magazines
- Participation in Science clubs and projects
- Inter-class and inter-school competitions and state/national level competitions, elocution, etc.
- Self-driven projects, seminars, and workshops
- Technical quizzes during college fests
- Filing for patents
- Articles contributed for academic publication, state/national level technical competitions
- Seminars and projects
- Internship/ apprenticeship
For detailed guidance on building your profile and going about the application process, enrol for our admission counselling services today! We provide thorough guidance on drafting of SOPs, selection of universities, application essays, and visa counselling.