Gathered together here are some useful links that will help you get prepared for that all-important exam!
Read these blogs and never get confused about Data Sufficiency questions on the GMAT again:
- The Importance of DS Questions in GMAT
- A Few Great Tips on How to Solve GMAT DS Questions
- Tackle Options in GMAT DS Questions the Dilip Oak’s Academy Way
Wondering what Integrated Reasoning is and why it was introduced? Find out with these simple explanations.
Analytical Writing Helps
Problems with writing good essays in English affect almost everyone. Here are some important links on cutting out the mistakes that pull you down.
- Hypergrammar from Ottowa UniversityFind out about:
– what kind of sentences work best in formal writing assignments such as essays
– the purpose of different types of sentences
– the importance of sentence structure
- Purdue’s Online Writing Lab (OWL)
Find out about:
– how to how to move smoothly from one paragraph to another by using transition words and phrases effectively
– tips on how to improve sentence clarity through using parallel constructions, transition phrases, clear pronoun references and other grammatical devices
– when to use capital letters and when to go with small case:
– making sure you don’t confuse your a’s, an’s and the’s:
– advice on proper subject-verb agreement