In Pune University the process of applying for transcripts is as follows:
- Download the transcript form from the website of Pune University
- Fill up the form and submit the form in person at the transcripts department – this is located on university campus. Do not forget to carry original mark sheets if required for verification. In case you are asked to submit mark sheets, submit photocopies not originals.
- Pay the required fees immediately at Bank of Maharashtra counter located on the university campus.
- To save some money, you can also apply for one original transcript and, after you have received the original, photocopy it and get the copies attested by the university.
- It may take up to a month for the university to issue you your original transcripts
- The university does not take so long to issue attested photocopies – only 10 days or so
The following link (click here) will also give you further information on the following questions:
- how many transcripts should I ask for?
- do all universities accept college transcripts?
- are the requirements different for students who have done a diploma before the degree?
- what do I do if I have studied in two different colleges?
- where should I get the envelope stamped and signed?
- do I need the college stamp and registrar’s signature in original on photocopies of the letterhead?