Here’s a compilation of terrific tips on how to crack that all important exam – the GRE. The first set is from Dilip Oak’s Academy’s top scorers. The second set is from the academy itself.
Tips from Our Top Scorers
- Tips from Adheesh Gokhale (GRE Score: 338/340) – working student: Admitted to State University of New York, Stony Brook (fall 2013), Master’s in Computer Science
- Tips from Ashwin Ranna (GRE Score: 337/340): Admitted to Carnegie Mellon (fall 2013), PhD in Environmental Engineering
- Tips from Tanmay Gurjar (GRE Score: 335/340): Admitted to University of Texas, Austin (fall 2013), Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- Tips from Debanjana Nayak (GRE Score: 330/340) – working student
- Tips from Rasika Joshi (GRE Score: 325/340): Admitted to Wisconsin Madison (fall 2012), MS-PhD (Electrical Engineering)